My gift is last months "Dare to dream…" article for registered members, which is also free. Register now!
Your family’s quality of life may depend on this year's resolutions. Make the most of it!
Individuals like many companies face their proverbial blunt axe, making little progress to reach their potential, despite new resolutions or yearly attempts with innovative improvement plans. The bottom line may be a lack of confidence, drive, support, insight, capabilities or strategies to get the desired results. An awakening may also be needed, to light a fire that motivates and drives the dead towards a manageable game plan.
Typically, New Year’s resolutions include improved happiness, health, wealth and prosperity measures. In our awakening we need to come to terms with some harsh realities to sharpen our axe, by developing the essential skills and bridge our gaps to the unknown. As " The Evolution of Strategic Management" (Freese, 2013) highlights " Ignorance is no excuse", to unravel the many broken systems that governs our lives and consequently our destinies, if we let them.
Many of us are caught in one of life’s traps and need to wise up to take the appropriate measures, possibly with some help.
Which trap warrants a new year’s resolution with an action plan that can finally get the desired results?:
- Addicted to some buzz that costs more than an arm and a leg, although it may not be obvious.
- Wealth creation continues to take a back seat to a life of convenience and obscure directions.
- Ill prepared for dementia or the many challenges that could await today's aging population.
- Held in limbo, living life without purpose or direction while enduring all its tricks and traps.
- That elusive challenge or efforts to improve seem to remain out of reach, as success is continually redefined.
- Dare to dream of new opportunities, challenges and experiences that can help you evolve.
….To read the rest of this article either subscribe or download the article.